A taste of Italy with Brooklyn style fun.
Craving hot, fresh, authentic Italian made-to-order pizza?
Head over to Brooklyn’s Best Boardwalk Pizzeria – Al Cavallino is now open!
Al Cavallino serves Italian-style personal sized pies, salads, and paninis with a variety of delicious toppings to choose from. Eat-out: limited open-air and socially distanced seating near the boardwalk is available to Al Cavallino guests. Take – Away: Al Cavallino is the perfect location to pick up pizza for your summer beach outing or a stroll on the boardwalk with friends!
Located near the Riegelmann Boardwalk near the historic B&B Carousell and West 16th Street
Saturday and Sunday from 12:00pm to 8:00pm
Health and Safety is our #1 Priority
Al Cavallino Pizzeria is continuously evolving procedures to adhere to social distancing and national and local health agency guidelines through all customer and team member encounters and will implement additional procedures as required.
We care about our guests:
– Limited capacity. In order to safely serve you we will limit the number of customers dining at our pizzeria at one time. In case of a queue outside, please make sure to adhere to proper physical distancing on the Boardwalk while you wait to place your order at Al Cavallino.
– Hand sanitizer will be available for all guests;
– All high touch surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized with increased frequency;
– Our kitchen and entire pizzeria will undergo comprehensive sanitization and deep cleaning each day;
– Social distancing decals have been placed on the floor to help guests easily navigate order and pickup while adhering to proper social distancing;
– New protective panels have been installed in our order area and service counters;
– All our team members are required to wear masks and gloves.
We care about our team members:
– Daily wellness and temperature checks are now required to help ensure team members are healthy and feel good when they come to work;
– Personal protective equipment, gloves and masks, will be supplied to our team members;
– Team members will be updated and retrained on Best practices for Food facilities according to CDC and NYC health agency directives and guidelines as necessary;
– Signage will be visible throughout the shop reminding team members of the proper way to wash hands, wear, handle and dispose of masks and gloves, and sneeze and to avoid touching their faces.
– For your own safety and the safety of our team members guests must wear face masks when placing their orders