We want you to have the best experience at Luna Park in Coney Island! Here are a few quick tips about our most used features.
- How does the Luna Card work?
Luna Cards work like a pre-paid debit card, but instead of cash, you use Luna Credits! Luna Cards can be used at rides, games and the select Dining locations.
- Where can you inquire about a lost item?
You have a couple of options when inquiring about a lost item:
- Visit either of the 2 GuestServices booths at Luna Park. Check your map for exact locations.
- Check LunaParkNYC.com/Plan/Lost to learn about reporting and possibly recovering a Lost Item.
- Do you have ATMS? Where are they located?
We have 5 ATMs located throughout the park:
- Directly across from Guest Services near the main gate
- Next to the Coney Island Cyclone ticket booth
- Boardwalk Entrance to Luna Park near WindstarZ
- Across from the Soarin’ Eagle
- Place to Beach on the Boardwalk
Check your map for exact locations.
- Where are the restrooms?
Restrooms are located across from Air Race (between the Wild River and Luna 360, as well as on the boardwalk across from Place to Beach.
- What is included in your wristband package?
4-Hour Unlimited Ride Wristband $35
4 hours of unlimited rides on all Mild, Moderate and High thrill rides. Extreme Thrill rides (Coney Island Cyclone, The Thunderbolt, Zenobio, Sling Shot, Coney Island Raceway) and the B&B Carousell are NOT included. Wristbands are NOT available on blackout dates (Easter Sunday – April 16th, Memorial Day Weekend – May 26th, 27th, 28th & 29th, Mermaid Parade – June 17th, Independence Day Weekend – July 1st, 2nd 3rd & 4th, Labor Day Weekend – September 2nd, 3rd & 4th).