How does the Luna Card & Luna Pass work?
Luna Cards work like a pre-paid debit card, but instead of cash, you use Luna Credits!
Luna Cards can be used at rides, games and the select Dining locations.
100+40 BONUS credits = 140 credits. Enjoy all rides, games, and select food locations using Luna Credits!
Luna Cards can be used any day of the 2018 season.
Expires October 28, 2018.
Luna Pass allows you to come in and enjoy the rides at any day,
while Fixed Date Luna Pass allows you to come in on a chosen day only and save up to 41% off.
Do you have ATMS? Where are they located?
We have 5 ATMs located throughout the park:
- Directly across from Guest Services near the main gate
- Next to the Coney Island Cyclone ticket booth
- Boardwalk Entrance to Luna Park near WindstarZ
- Across from the Soarin’ Eagle
- Place to Beach on the Boardwalk
Check your map for exact locations.
Where are the restrooms?
Restrooms are located across from Air Race (between the Wild River and Luna 360, as well as on the boardwalk across from Place to Beach.