Do you dream about being part of History and promoting NYC’s most iconic destination for fun?
We are looking for experienced Security guards for Luna Park in Coney Island. The ideal candidate has prior experience working in security and enforcement or has an ability to execute park rules effectively.
Central Amusement International Inc. (CAI) is an amusement park development and management company located in New York City. In 2003, CAI developed Victorian Gardens at Wollman Rink in Central Park, and in 2010 developed Luna Park in Coney Island, at the site of the birthplace of the amusement industry, and currently manages both locations. CAI is part of the Zamperla Group, which is the worldwide leader in the manufacturing of amusement rides.
- POSITION: Security Guard
- LOCATION: Luna Park in Coney Island, 1000 Surf Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11224
Primary Job Duties:
The security personnel at the park is responsible to ensure the safety of all guests and associates of the park. While ensuring that control is maintained for park equipment and rides. Security Guards are assigned to specific zones and maintain responsibility for those roles but must exert flexibility in rotating and patrolling the park.
Key Duties include:
- Ensuring all park perimeter gates are locked and secured.
- Ensure all indoor locations are properly secured.
- Control access to the property from off duty team members
- Keeping a watchful eye on all park assets and exposed valuables
- Performing maintenance check on security equipment
- Perform hourly patrols at assigned properties
- Ensure park remains well illuminated when needed.
- Respond to emergency and non-emergency situations as per Standard Operating Procedure.
- Maintain clear communication with management team of status of the premises.
- Observe and report suspicious activities within or near premises.
- Conduct documenting and surveillance activities.
- Remain stationed at assigned post until being replaced. Never abandon your post.
- Perform maintenance activities within the premises such as but not limited to pressure washing, cleaning, lifting, aesthetic repairs, etc.
Other duties may be assigned
– Able to work in all weather conditions
– Able to speak and communicate in English
– Able to read and write English
– Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
– Credit & Criminal Background Checks required
– Ability to lift 50 lbs
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & under pressure as needed
– Security Gurard certification required
Salary: Competitive Salaries of up to $17/hour including retention & Performance incentives.
This Position Reports to: Operations management
|Experience||Minimum 1 year of experience|
|Location||1000 Surf Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11224, USA|
Fluent in English
By applying you confirm you have these skills.