Do you dream about being part of History and promoting NYC’s most iconic destination for fun?
We are looking for qualified candidate to fill the role of Line Cook at Luna Parks in Coney Island. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring Food quality and Food service is in line with company standards. This position performs other duties in the areas of food and final plate preparation including plating and garnishing of cooked items and preparing appropriate garnishes for all hot menu item plates.
Central Amusement International Inc. (CAI) is an amusement park development and management company located in New York City. In 2003, CAI developed Victorian Gardens at Wollman Rink in Central Park, and in 2010 developed Luna Park in Coney Island, at the site of the birthplace of the amusement industry. CAI is part of the Zamperla Group, which is the worldwide leader in the manufacturing of amusement rides.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
– Provide warm attention and be polite towards our customers
– Represent the CAI image by coming to work clean and in uniform
– Be on time for your shift
– Respect your superiors and fellow workers
– To participate as part of a team by assisting others when needed
– Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas
– Cook and prepare products according to recipe specifications
– Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity
– Rotate stock to maintain freshness standards (FIFO – First In, First Out)
– Clean and maintain the cooking equipment and station area
– Fulfill all of the assignments given to you
– Follow all CAI policies and procedures
– A minimum of 2 years of experience in kitchen preparation and cooking.
– At least 6 months experience in a similar capacity.
– Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel.
– Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
– Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
Job Type: Seasonal
Salary: Competitive Salaries of up to $17/hour including retention & Performance incentives.
|Experience||Minimum 1 year of experience|
|Location||1000 Surf Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11224, USA|
|Category||Amusement & Theme Parks|
Casual Dining Experience
By applying you confirm you have these skills.