Do you dream about being part of History and promoting NYC’s most iconic destination for fun?
We are looking for an engaging Ride Operator Associates for Luna Park in Coney Island.
Central Amusement International Inc. (CAI) is an amusement park development and management company located in New York City. In 2003, CAI developed Victorian Gardens at Wollman Rink in Central Park, and in 2010 developed Luna Park in Coney Island, at the site of the birthplace of the amusement industry. CAI is part of the Zamperla Group, which is the worldwide leader in the manufacturing of amusement rides.
Central Amusement International Inc. (CAI) is currently recruiting for qualified candidates to fill the role of Ride Operator Associate. Ride Operator Associates will be responsible for loading and unloading customers onto rides in a safe and efficient manner. Ride operators will work both independently and in a team environment.
Desired Skills and Experience:
– Daily testing of ride operating systems
– Ensure ride perimeter fencing is locked and secured
– Conduct ride and area safety checks
– Operate attractions per standard operating procedure
– Climb raised platforms and staircases
– Provide verbal safety instructions to guests
– Monitor and respond to inappropriate guest behavior, by enforcing rules and regulations
– Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the attractions
– Provide excellent guest service to all our customers
– Ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner with coworkers, supervisors, and park guests
– Ability to learn and understand all policies and procedures pertinent to the department and the functions of the job
– Ability to make quick and effective decisions
– Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a group setting
– Other duties, as assigned
– Must be at least 18 years old
– High School Diploma or equivalent industry experience required
– Must be able to read, write and speak English
– Must be able to work a varied of shifts, including holidays and weekends
– Must be outgoing, friendly, courteous, and honest
– Must have a working e-mail and phone number, CAI will provide an onsite computer to individuals without an active e-mail address
– Must have basic math skills
– Must be able to interact in a multicultural environment with a variety of ages
– Able to work in all weather conditions
– Must be able to lift 50lbs or more
– Ensure guests meet all ride policies and procedure
– Maintains daily logs and paperwork
– Bilingual candidates preferred
– Drug and background check may be required
– Must be able to operate computers and learn software programs
Salary: Competitive Salaries of up to $17/hour including retention & Performance incentives.
Job Type: Seasonal
Salary Range: Discussed At Venue
Covid-19 Accommodations: Virtual Interviews
Job Location: Coney Island, Brooklyn NY
|Schedule||Full Time, Seasonal|
|Location||1000 Surf Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11224, USA|
High School Diploma
By applying you confirm you have these skills.