Job Duties & Responsibilities:
– Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
– Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at the all times.
– Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the
restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
– Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working
– Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
– Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
– Continually strive to develop your staff in all areas of managerial and professional development.
– Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
– Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through
personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs.
– Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant’s receiving policies and procedures.
– Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are met.
– Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and
consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
– Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
– Provide advice and suggestions to General Manager as needed.
– 2 years of experience
– Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of the restaurant’s trading area.
– Have knowledge of service and food and beverage, generally involving at least two years of front-of-the-house operations
and/or assistant management positions.
– Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a POS system.
– Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
– Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
– Must have the stamina to work 40 to 50 hours per week.
– Must be able to work a varied of shifts, including holidays and weekends
– Must be outgoing, friendly, courteous, and honest
– Must have a working email and phone number. CAI will provide an onsite computer if needed
– Basic math skills required
– Must be able to interact in a multicultural environment with a variety of ages
– Able to work in all weather conditions
– Must be able to lift 50 lbs or more
– Ensure guests meet all ride policies and procedure
– Maintains daily logs and paperwork
– Bilingual candidates preferred
– Drug and background check may be required
– Must be able to operate computers and learn software programs
This position reports to: Logistics Manager