Duties & Responsibilities:
– Warmly and graciously greet all guests upon arrival.
– When possible, open the front door for guests entering or leaving the restaurant.- When immediate seating is limited, record guest names and number of people in party.
– Call out name and number of party when tables become available.
– Provide guests with estimated waiting time.
– Accommodate special seating requests for guests whenever possible.
– Seat guest guests based on guest preferences and balancing of customer flow in service
– Upon seating, offer guests a menu and inform them of their server’s name. Inspect table
for proper presentation and completeness.
– Relay messages to servers and buss persons as needed.
– Thank guests as they leave and invite them to return.
– During off-peak periods provide promotions and advertising services as needed
-No previous restaurant experience required.
-Be able to working in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
-Be able to communicate clearly and effectively in the predominant language(s) of our
-Must have exceptional grooming habits.