Do you dream about being part of History and promoting NYC’s most iconic destination for fun?
Luna Park, Coney Island is actively recruiting for Health and Safety Patrol Associates
Central Amusement International Inc. (CAI) is an amusement park development and management company located in New York City. In 2003, CAI developed Victorian Gardens at Wollman Rink in Central Park, and in 2010 developed Luna Park in Coney Island, at the site of the birthplace of the amusement industry. CAI is part of the Zamperla Group, which is the worldwide leader in the manufacturing of amusement rides.
Health and Safety Patrol Associates is a role designed in response to Covid-19 safety and protection. The role would perform daily health checks and enforcement of Covid-19 expectations for patrons of the park. This is not a sedentary role and the persons employed for this position would be required to make routine and frequent patrol of park locations ensuring that the protocols and guidelines such as mask wearing are maintained. A person with prior security background would be ideal for this role, in addition to which someone who is customer driven and can approach guest in a positive pleasant manner.
Core Job Duties:
- The Health and Safety Patrol associate reinforces Park requirements for Mandatory Covid-19 guidelines. This includes verbal instructions to guests and/or employees in assigned areas of responsibility including patrol areas, parking areas, and security posts.
- The Health and Safety Patrol Associate monitors and responds to inappropriate guest and/or employee behavior, enforces rules and restrictions, regulates guest/employee actions, enforces state and local laws, and requests assistance from the Safety & Security personnel as needed.
- Patrol the entire park and assists associates with maintaining standards through out the park. Distributing required Covid-19 resources where necessary.
- Assist guests in parking areas by directing traffic on and off the park and directing cars where to park.
- Assist Employee/Vendor gate, with temperature checks and monitor compliance where necessary, you would monitor the entrance and exit of all patrons, visitors, and vendors as well as direct them appropriately.
- Discretion and a service minded approach is required.
- Must be be able to assist First Aid and Safety as needed.
- Must be a support to both EMTs on property as well as Security associates.
- Assist with maintaining cleanliness and appearance of the park. Cleaning assignments may be made for designated areas of responsibility before, during, and after operational hours.
- Perform above and beyond service to guests and patrons of the park by ensuring positive guests experiences, this includes having a high degree of motivation toward providing guest satisfaction by displaying a friendly approach to service guests.
- Flexibility to work at different positions and must be knowledgeable of all work station requirements and functions.
- Associates must be comfortable working in high noise level environments as a result of theme park rides and equipment. They must remain focused during the duty and continue to perform the essential functions of their jobs.
- Must confirm to CAIs grooming and attendance policy and perform any other duties within the scope of work assigned by management.
Job Type: Seasonal
Compensation: Discussed at Venue
Covid-19 Accommodations for interviews: Virtual interview