Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide warm attention and be polite towards our customers
- Represent the CAI image by coming to work clean and in uniform
- Be on time for your shift
- Respect your superiors and fellow workers
- To participate as part of a team by assisting others when needed
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas
- Cook and prepare products according to recipe specifications
- Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity
- Rotate stock to maintain freshness standards (FIFO – First In, First Out)
- Clean and maintain the cooking equipment and station area
- Fulfill all of the assignments given to you
- Follow all CAI policies and procedures
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in kitchen preparation and cooking.
- At least 6 months experience in a similar capacity.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
This position reports to: Kitchen Manager