Do you dream about being part of History and promoting NYC’s most iconic destination for fun?
Luna Park, Coney Island is actively seeking qualified candidates for Emergency Medical Technicians
Central Amusement International Inc. (CAI) is an amusement park development and management company located in New York City. In 2003, CAI developed Victorian Gardens at Wollman Rink in Central Park, and in 2010 developed Luna Park in Coney Island, at the site of the birthplace of the amusement industry. CAI is part of the Zamperla Group, which is the worldwide leader in the manufacturing of amusement rides.
Our EMTs provide paramedic level medical care to residents of the community. This position, responds to emergency, rescue and medical incidents; provides support functions, emergency responses, records and reporting duties, and emergency medical treatment including but not limited to medical emergencies, trauma emergencies. Plans, organizes, directs and controls medical service functions within applicable laws, codes, rules and regulations.
- Provides emergency medical services for the park.
- Acts as a first responder to all types of emergency situations
- May be assigned duties as an emergency medical technician.
- Responds to all rescue calls
- Ensures the equipment is fully prepared and functional at all times
- Performs general maintenance and upkeep of apparatus and equipment
- Performs and document required inspections as assigned
- Participates in preventative maintenance on medical apparatus, and station maintenance
- Prepares various reports and other documents
- Performs such other related duties as may be assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Proven knowledge of emergency medical care at the EMT level; local codes related to emergencies; state statutes, city ordinances, and standard office practices and procedures. Skill/Ability to: pre-hospital emergency medical care at the EMT level of certification.
Additional Skills and Experience:
Operate computers, including word processing and software; establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and the general public; develop, organize, motivate, and effectively utilize staff; communicate effectively, both orally and in writing; read and interpret manuals, policies, and other documents; and operate medical equipment.
Salary: Competitive Salaries of up to $18/hour including retention & performance incentives.
Job Type: Seasonal
Compensation: Discussed at venue
Covid-19 Accommodations: Virtual Interviews
|Experience||Minimum 2 years of experience|
|Location||1000 Surf Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11224, USA|
By applying you confirm you have these skills.