Do you enjoy working in an atmosphere of fun and excitement!
Do you dream about being part of History and promoting NYC’s most iconic destination for fun? We are looking for an engaging associate to be a part of a new and exciting opportunity at Coney’s Cones, Coney Island.
About us: Central Amusement International Inc. (CAI) is an amusement park development and management company located in New York City. In 2003, CAI developed Victorian Gardens at Wollman Rink in Central Park, and in 2010 developed Luna Park in Coney Island. CAI is part of the Zamperla Group, which is the worldwide leader in the manufacturing of amusement rides.
At Coney’s Cones we are looking for a dynamic individual to work as a Counter server. The position is one that is diverse and engaging and provides both front of house and back of house service to our patrons. Counter servers greet and serve customers purchasing food and drink, while assisting with ordering and cleanliness. This position will make customers feel welcomed and deal with orders correctly and quickly. Must be able to work under pressure.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
– Responsible for greeting the guests, along with taking orders from guests with receipt of payment.
– Understand the impact that good service, the quality of our products, and the cleanliness of our facility and surroundings has on our guests.
– Rotate stock to maintain freshness standards (FIFO – First In, First Out)- Maintain cleanliness of work areas.
– Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
– Clean and maintain the cooking equipment and station area.
– Always be ready to identify and resolve customer requests.
– Fulfill all of the assignments given to you.
– Provide efficient service to guests by delivering of products and services available for purchase
– Follow all CAI policies and procedures.
- Customer Service: A friendly, relaxing demeanor, courteousness and quick service will help you get repeat guests.
- Stamina: Expect long, busy days on your feet. You also might need to lift heavy objects like trash bags, kegs, or pallets of stock.
- Teamwork: You will be working with cooks, other service assistant, and cashiers, to make a great dining experience for our guest. Being a team player is essential.
- Provide warm attention and be polite towards our customers. – Be on time for your shift.
- – To participate as part of a team by assisting others when needed.
- – Respect your superiors and fellow workers.
- – Represent the CAI image by coming to work clean and in uniform.
Salary: Competitive Salaries of up to $17/hour including retention & Performance incentives.
Job Type: Seasonal
Interview Accommodations: Virtual
|Experience||Minimum 1 year of experience|
|Location||1000 Surf Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11224, USA|
|Category||Amusement & Theme Parks|
Point of Sale
By applying you confirm you have these skills.