Luna Park is currently hiring energetic individuals to execute promotions. This is a long term contracted brand ambassador program.
Our Brand Ambassadors will be the face of Luna Park interacting with park guests and promoting the park offsite within the NYC metro area.
- Educate guests on the Luna Park brand and in park promotions
- Have friendly, positive, and informative interactions with customers
- Drive the Luna truck to various Field Marketing activations including events
- Answer brand related questions for customers, brilliant brand knowledge, leaving every customer on a positive note!
- Promote Luna Park to increase sales, brand awareness and build customer loyalty
- Work in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment (and communicating with customers)
- Track performance of inventory, and collect customer feedback
- Stay in communication with supervisor and answer texts and emails in a timely manner
- Transport booth and materials to retailers and set up/break down booth at the beginning and end of shift
- Store and secure company property when not in use
- Assist our Social Media Team by taking photos of consumers interacting with the brand
- High School Education required
- Must have experience within Marketing and Sales field
- Must be flexible to work nights, weekends, and some holidays if needed
- Driver’s license required
- Must be able to Multitask projects with many moving pieces, organize important information, operate heavy machinery, and able to lift weight up to 50lbs
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Own a smart phone and be technically savvy with social media apps
- Maintain positive and consistent energy level throughout the day
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment
- Self-motivated individual and able to work with minimal supervision
This position reports to: Marketing