Do you dream about being part of History and promoting NYC’s most iconic destination for fun?
Luna Park Coney Island is actively recruiting for Banker /Cashier.
Central Amusement International Inc. (CAI) is an amusement park development and management company located in New York City. In 2003, CAI developed Victorian Gardens at Wollman Rink in Central Park, and in 2010 developed Luna Park in Coney Island, at the site of the birthplace of the amusement industry. CAI is part of the Zamperla Group, which is the worldwide leader in the manufacturing of amusement rides.
As a Baker/Finance & Administration associate will be responsible for supporting the services of ticketing Cashiers in the park, in the form of dispersing cash in support of services tendered. This role includes balancing banks daily.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
— Responsible for providing banks according to cash handling procedures to ticketing cashiers daily
– Follow cash handling procedures for creating banks for new hires and closing banks.
_ Giving change in support of cash handling needs to customers.
– Provide warm attention and be polite towards our customers
– Represent the CAI image by coming to work clean and in uniform
– Be on time for your shift
– Respect your superiors and fellow workers
– To participate as part of a team by assisting others when needed
– Utilize computerized cash registers to process sales
– Always be ready to identify and resolve customer requests
– Maintain cleanliness of work areas
– Fulfill all of the assignments given to you
– Follow all CAI policies and procedures
– Knowledge of basic math
– Skill in handling and counting cash
– Skill in communications with public
– Minimal knowledge of food handling
Job Type: Seasonal
Salary: Competitive Salaries of up to $18/hour including retention & Performance incentives.
Compensation: Discussed at Interview
Covid-19 Accomodations: Virtual Interviews