Small Engine Technician
Small Engine Mechanics inspect, service, and repair motorized power equipment.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out preventive maintenance and repairs of small engine equipment such as Gasoline Engine Go-Karts, Carburetors, Air Filter, Clutches, Drive Chain, Brake System and Steering Mechanisms.
- Participates in activities of the maintenance team in accordance with company objectives to ensure the business is safe, well-maintained, and is a guest and team member friendly environment.
- Performs skilled work in the maintenance of raceway track, facilities, structures, and building systems ensuring efficient and safe operations at all times.
- Performs and assumes responsibility for daily pre-operation check-out on attractions as required.
- Keeping maintenance shop clean and organized.
- Ensures rides are maintained according to manufacturer, Central Amusement International LLC and Department of Labor guidelines to ensure the safety of ride operation and guests.
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses, and repairs malfunctions using schematics, blueprints, test equipment.
Maintains lubrication schedules. Performs all duties in accordance with applicable policies, procedures, regulations, and standards of quality and safety.Assists emergency personnel in emergency evacuation procedures; provides related training to staff.
- Previous working knowledge of 2 & 4 cycle small engines, clutch replacements, and carburetor maintenance.
- Proven mechanical troubleshooting and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work under stressful conditions
- 1 year Mechanical Industry experience
This job reports to: Maintenance ManagerApply Now