About / employment
Mechanical Tech III
Maintenance Technician III
- Maintain, erect, repair and advanced troubleshooting of rides and attractions to insure their safe and efficient operation.
- The Maintenance Technician will perform visual and auditory inspections of rides and attractions.
- The Maintenance Technician will maintain proper records for all inspections, maintenance and repairs performed utilizing CMMS system.
- Work in conjunction with other staff/departments solving ride-related and facilities related problems meeting given deadlines.
- Keep a ride parts inventory and notify the supervisor of any materials necessary to insure safe, continuous operation.
- Insure that rides and facilities are clean and visually compliant with manufactures specifications and Luna Park Maintenance Standards
- Insure manufacturer specifications and applicable state/city regulations are complied with and documented in a timely manner.
- Inspect rides and attractions daily and notify the Maintenance Manager of any hazards.
- Will be required to perform shift leader duties including but not limited to, insuring proper coordination, productivity, safety, quality of work and cleanliness on assigned projects.
- Able to implement/develop maintenance and inspection procedures.
- Will work alongside Maintenance Manager to instruct and support other members of the team.
- Must have at least three years of prior experience in the maintenance, advanced troubleshooting and repair of mechanical/electro-mechanical systems on aircraft, heavy equipment or industrial machinery
- Candidates must possess strong leadership and communication skills for a diverse environment
- Experience in using instrumentation and measuring equipment, (Multimeter, caliper, etc)
- Ability to read and comprehend both mechanical and electrical schematics and drawings.
- Candidates must have experience and be certified with industrial equipment such as, Forklift, Manlift, Lull etc.
- Candidates must have at least level 1 certification with AIMS or NAARSO
- Candidates must have experience with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s).
- Candidates must possess a strong work ethic and be safety conscious.
- Candidates must possess the ability to read, write and communicate in English to sufficiently perform the key duties of the Maintenance Technician.
- This position requires a high school diploma (GED) and completed two years trade school certification in related field.
- Experience in welding and/or machining is a plus
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to stand, stoop, crouch, twist, push, and lift for brief and/or extended periods of time
- Must be able to walk comfortably throughout the course of the day over various surfaces
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions including exposure to direct sunlight.
- Must be able to lift, carry, move, and/or position items weighing up to or in excess of 75 pounds.
- Must be able to lift 80 pounds consistently and carry over 25 feet of various surfaces
- Must be able to lift and lower 25 pounds above shoulder level
- Able to work at heights over 200 ft.
This position reports to: Maintenance ManagerApply Now