About / employment
Group Sales Coordinator
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Present and sell company services and products to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Attend Expo’s, Conferences and mixers when needed
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Manage account services through follow-up and formal customer feedback inquiries.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Monitoring and assuring guest satisfaction.
- Follow up on purchase orders and account receivables
· Liaison with food provider to ensure flawless execution of events and parties
Additional Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand departmental financial data to determine daily progress as compared to overall sales goals
- Learn to operate company’s integrated financial reporting/POS system.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Cash Handling
- Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees.
- Maintain a self-development program.
Knowledge And Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or equivalent from a four-year college or university.
- Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion technique.
- Proven ability to drive sales and meet goals.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Work may require significant local travel to current and potential clients. This requires the possession of a valid state driver’s license within 60 days of employment.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends, as needed.
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment, and quickly adapt to changes.
- Book of business & experience in tourism a huge plus!
This position reports to: Group Sales ManagerApply Now