Foods – Service Supervisor
The Food Supervisor is to coordinate the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Continually strive to develop your staff in all areas of managerial and professional development.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs.
- Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant’s receiving policies and procedures.
- Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are met.
- Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
- Provide advice and suggestions to General Manager as needed.
- 2 years of experience
- Be 21 years of age.
- Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of the restaurant’s trading area.
- Have knowledge of service and food and beverage, generally involving at least two years of front-of-the-house operations and/or assistant management positions.
- Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a POS system.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must have the stamina to work 40 to 50 hours per week.
- Must be able to work a varied of shifts, including holidays and weekends
- Must be outgoing, friendly, courteous, and honest
- Must have a working email and phone number. CAI will provide an onsite computer if needed
- Basic math skills required
- Must be able to interact in a multicultural environment with a variety of ages
- Able to work in all weather conditions
- Must be able to lift 50lbs or more
- Ensure guests meet all ride policies and procedure
- Maintains daily logs and paperwork
- Bilingual candidates preferred
- Drug and background check may be required
- Must be able to operate computers and learn software programs
This position reports to: Foods ManagerApply Now