About / employment
Your main role will be one of efficiency, ensuring servers and kitchen staff have the equipment they need to effectively serve our guests.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Customer Service: A friendly, relaxing demeanor, courteousness and quick service will help you get repeat customers.
- Be available to cleaning any areas of the place, bathroom included. You also might need to lift heavy objects like trash-bags, kegs, or pallets of stock.
- You will be working with servers, other bussers, bartenders and cooks to make a great dining experience. Being a team player is essential.
- No previous restaurant experience required.
- Be able to work in hot, wet, humid and loud environment for long periods of time.
- Be physically able to lift, reach, bend and stoop.
- Be able to working in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Be able to safely lift bags, cases and stacks weighing up to 60 pounds up to 30 times per shift.
This position reports to: Supervisor on shiftApply Now